Pokemon Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules

Go down

Rules Empty Rules

Post  Volcan 1/29/2008, 11:33 pm

1. This forum is censored, but I forbid the finding of a way around my censors. Example, if you put @$$, that is going around my censor and you would be punished in the following way. If you are caught going around my censors, you will be banned for 24 hours the first time. The second time, you will be banned for 72 hours. If caught a third time, you will be banned for life.
    NOTE: The above example should be the only word on this entire website that goes around my censor.
    NOTE2: I will keep a note of the IP address of any banned members so I will know if the banned member comes on under another account.

2. No Topic should be started that has anything to do with 'ban the person above you' or any other spamming thread that can get your post ratings up. So far 2 have been deleted as soon as they started. They were started without this rule though, but This is not PJO. I do not accept 'Ban the Person Above you'. If you do not know what it is, then good.

3. Have fun with this forum. I you are caught not having fun, I will ban you for life. Razz
Volcan
Volcan
Administrator
Administrator

https://pokemon-central.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down